CFB Shearwater Military DND Relocation Realtor
HOW TO BUY A HOME WHEN RELOCATING
Trust the Local Experts
With our extensive military relocation experience and our expertise with the local area, we are well equipped to assist you throughout your home-buying process. We maintain an extensive list of DND-approved contacts for lawyers and home inspectors. Our service is designed to make your home-buying, or selling, process as smooth as possible.
When helping you relocate to a new home, we make sure that your top priorities are taken into consideration. For families, nearby schools and other neighborhood features are particularly important. We are happy to provide a list of options that can be tailored to your desired price range. Our CFB Shearwater Local Realtor can also help with inspections, negotiations, and closings.
YOUR HOUSE HUNTING TRIP AT CFB SHEARWATER
Features of Your House Hunting Trip at CFB Shearwater
- Our Experienced Local Agents will communicate with you and your family to determine your exact needs. We can communicate by phone, Skype or email.
- All new listings that match your criteria will be automatically sent to you. Follow up communication can further fine tune your needs and requirements.
- We will book appointments for all of the properties that interest you, coordinate a home showing schedule and provide a list of recommended accommodations for your House Hunting Trip.
- On arrival in CFB Shearwater you will be given all the Listings that met your criteria and a List of Home Inspectors and Lawyers to assist in your purchase.
- We will attend your home inspection with you and schedule two walk-through appointments of your purchased property before the closing date.
- We can provide The Shearwater Family Resource Guide, school, recreation, and any other information if required.
Brookfield Military Relocation Realtor
Brookfield Global Relocation Services (BGRS) offer services once official authorization from your employer has been received and you have your posting message. Answers to specific questions regarding benefits and entitlements are based on the information contained in that authorization.
Once you receive your posting message, proceed to www.irp-pri.com and pre-register, keeping in mind it may take up to 5 days for your employer to download your file to BGRS. You will need a copy of your posting message to pre-register. If you are a release member please note that you are required to contact the release section in order to commence the process of establishing your final relocation prior to contacting BGRS.
Once you have received your User ID and password, finish the registration process by filling in the information required on your secure website, accessible at www.irp-pri.com. On successful registration, a confirmation email will be sent to you and will contain a list of required documents that need to be provided to BGRS prior to your 1st Planning Session, and a BGRS Advisor will be assigned and contact you within two business days to discuss your relocation intentions.