Posted to Edmonton – House Hunting Trip
The Canadian IRP Directive is the Definitive Guide to your Entitlements and Requirements of your move.
Here is link to the Latest IRP Directive
Down load Link for PDF copy of IRP Directive
This is Canada’s Largest Directory of Approved Brookfield GRS Realtors. Only the top Realtors are chosen based on their Knowledge and Expertise in assisting both Military Personnel, Civilian and RMCP personnel during their relocation.
Our Agents will be by your side from Receiving Posting Message to moving into your Families New Home.
Your relocation package will consist of three components Core, Custom and Personalized.
- The Core component covers items that are considered essential for your move such as cost to sell your existing property or dispose of your rental unit, cost of your House Hunting Trip (HHT) etc.
- The Custom component cover items that enhance your move such as marketing incentives on your existing property to help it sell, bridge financing and costs associated with your extended family.
- The last component is non essential but attributable to your move such as a Movement Grant, Posting Allowances and others.
Core Component Items Covered
- Disposal of your rental unit. Pay for getting out of lease
- Pay for costs to sell your residence,all real estate commissions and legal fees etc,mortgage breaking penalties, home equity assistance
- Costs associated with your house hunting trip such as travel and hotels
- Cost to purchase new house including legal fees, inspections
- Cost to move such as moving expenses, travel etc.
- Much more. Ask IRP rep for more details. or Download IRP Directive
Custom Component Items Covered
- Building Inspection on your existing property
- Marketing Incentives such as decorating allowances, early closing incentives
- Cost to have someone take care of your children on HHT
- Dependant and Extended Family Travel
- Bridge Financing
- Interest on $25,000 Home Relocation Loan
- Miscellaneous Expenses for Extended Family such as transportation, lodgings, meals and miscellaneous expenses
- Car rental when primary vehicle shipped
- Shipment of – Second Vehicle, Pets, Boats, Antiques, Artwork, RV’s, Trailers
- Miscellaneous Shipping Expenses
- Spousal Employment Search expenses
Personalized Component Items Covered
- t can pay for any personalized benefits;
- it can pay for additional custom benefits beyond what can be covered by the custom-funding formula; and
- remaining funds can be cashed out and paid directly to the member.
Examples of items covered
- Movement Grant: Members receive a non-accountable grant in an amount of $650. This allowance is intended to offset various losses or expenses incurred but not specifically provided for because of the move. Members must sign a statement verifying that these expenses were incurred. Receipts are not required.
- Posting Allowance:Members who elect not to sell their home receive an incentive equal to 80% of the pre-negotiated corporate real estate commission rate based on the appraised value of the home. It shall not exceed $12,000. Members can generate Personalized Funding as a result of savings on HHT.These savings can occur in one of two ways:
- Shortened HHT
- CF Service Air