Military Relocation - Petawawa / Pembroke
Moving your family is never easy and time is so valuable during this journey. As your Local Military Realtor I will work with you to ensure you and your families needs are met and your move is as “Stress Free” as possible.
As you Local Real Estate Expert I can provide the Expertise needed during this Fast Paced process to ensure that you receive the Best Possible Price when selling or buying. Call Kim Habraken today!
Petawawa Relocation Agent – Kim Habraken
Kim is your Local Expert for Military Relocation in Petawawa and Pembroke. Using the latest marketing techniques to maximize exposure when selling and her considerable Local Knowledge to assist you in Buying Properties.
As your Local Military Realtor I will ensure you always receive the Best Price, whether Buying or Selling a property. My years of Experience and considerable knowledge of market values, local neighborhoods, properties available in your price range and homes will ensure that you find that property that is right for you and your family.
I can also assist you with information about financing and property taxes, as well as schools, places of worship and services in the neighborhood in which you are looking to buy. Most importantly, you can rely on us to help negotiate the best price and terms on your real estate transaction.
As your Local Military Agent I will provide the following:
- Review your list of needs and wants in a home, and help you determine the price range of homes you can consider.
- Answer your questions about the market you are interested in, and help you compare homes from one neighbourhood to the next.
- Introduce you to a broad range of possible homes as we have direct access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), which provides details on a wide variety of properties in the markets you’re exploring.
- Preview properties so you’re shown only those homes that fit your budget and match the list of needs and wants you’ve prepared.
- Make the appointments to show your candidate homes.
- Explain the various financing alternatives available and provide up to date information on interest rates and mortgage options.
- Act a mediator to head off potential conflicts between you and the seller, draw up a legally binding contract and assist you with all the details required to complete the transaction successfully.