Edmonton Military Relocation Expert
We help Military Personnel and their Families when Moving to Canadian Forces Base Edmonton.
Edmonton’s Military IRP Relocation Expert. Approved by Brookfield BGRS. Call us for your next House Hunting Trip. Whether Buying or Selling our Expertise can make your Move Stress Free.
As a member of Brookfield Global Relocation Services, I can help to make this transition easier and take care of the finer details for you. Here is a summary of what I can do to make your move as easy as possible:
- Provide Listings that match your criteria to find the perfect property for you. As Edmonton’s Top Relocation expert I provide the guidance and information you need to make an informed decision. I am familiar with the suburbs closest to CFB Edmonton, such as North Edmonton and St. Albert. Based on your preferences, whether it is parks, great schools, or an assortment of amenities, I can provide comprehensive community information to ensure it is right for you and your family.
- I can provide you with the information needed to help you to prepare a target house value limit. This will include a complete cost-of-living comparison including local property taxes, cost of utilities, price of groceries, and other day-to-day expenses. This will enable me to accurately find homes within your targeted price range, and give you peace of mind that your monthly bills don’t exceed your expectations.
- When a house becomes a possible purchase I provide a complete market analysis. This will show you trends in the area and help us to make an informed choice before going ahead with a purchase. Rest assured that from opening negotiations through closing the sale I will be there to make your Purchase as STRESS FREE as possible.
We have successfully helped hundreds of RCMP & DND members with the sale of their homes in Edmonton and the surrounding area. All of our real estate partners are on the BGRS supplier list including lawyers and certified property inspectors. If you need assistance with your mortgage approval, we have mortgage brokers who are familiar with the military buy-downs.
Buying When Posted to CFB Edmonton Garrison
Information Required Before Arrival:
- Priorities required for your new home —location, size, age, parking, etc.
- The timing of your house hunting trip and your posting date
- School requirements (if any)
- What kind of pets you have (if any), and their requirements (fenced yard, condo that allows dogs, etc.)
What to Bring with You:
- Slip-on shoes or boots
- Measurements of any large or important furniture you’ll be moving
- Your Brookfield Relocation File Number – your home inspector may require this if they bill Brookfield directly
- A personal cheque (or a few) for your deposit (a bank draft or wire transfer can be arranged if you don’t have any)