Military House Hunting Trip for Edmonton
As your Local Edmonton BGRS Military Relocation Expert we are pleased to provide FREE Advice and Information prior to your House Hunting trip. Our experience in Military and RCMP transfers and relocations is second to none. We’ve helped many RCMP and Military families move to and from Edmonton during our extensive Real Estate career. We provide you with priority buyer and seller services for all RCMP and Canadian Armed Forces members. We guarantee to make your next move as stress free as possible.
Military families are required to Sell Their existing home and buy a new home in the area to which they are posted. Due to the compressed time table involved most of the leg work is done by your Military Relocation Expert from the area your relocating to. As Canada’s #1 Military Relocation Website we offer the services of the Best Local Realtors who are Brookfield Approved.
Our Local Military / RCMP Experts offer their Advice:
- Arrange for a Market Analysis of your current home to ensure your getting the right price.
- Pre-arrange your financing. Get pre-approved for a mortgage before starting to shop for a home.
- Ensure all your travel arrangements are booked through BGRS
- Select a Real Estate Agent, Lawyer and Home Inspector ( Our Realtors will provide a list of multiple choices )
- Any offers on a home should be subject to Home Inspection
- When selling home consider having it professionally Staged. Sells faster and typically at a higher price.
- Keep track of the homes you are viewing and note down any important facts. ( keep brochures )
- Make a list of your families needs or requirements and give a copy to your Realtor. ( schools, activities, employment etc)
- Bring a pair of slip on slippers or socks for walking around homes.
- Ensure you bring cheque book for deposits. ( required for every Agreement of Purchase and Sale )
- Ask your Realtor to obtain permission to take pictures of home during showing.
- Bring any Birth Certificates and Immunization Records and you can register your children while you are here.
- Realtor will require ID to identify you as required by Canadian Law. ( Drivers License, Passport or Military ID )
Every city in Canada has real estate prices that vary for various dwellings and for different areas. You may not be familiar with the local housing prices so you will need to know how much mortgage you are able to afford. You Local Edmonton Military Relocation Agent will explain Edmonton’s different areas and what the comparative pricing is and why there is a difference. Your Local Expert will know what area may suit your family and will be familiar with commute times you may encounter when living in Edmonton.
Just give our Local Expert a call and let them make your HHT and military relocation move a smooth transition for you.